Australian Electro mogul Tommy Trash has never been one to play by the rulebook. But reeling in the promising output that has already made 2012 a very special year for the globetrotting grind master, his May 2012 mix highlights that there is plenty more in store for the unfathomable Aussie producer. From his own skilful remixes of Moby’s ‘After’ and Swedish House Mafia vs Knife Party ‘Antidote’, Tommy Trash blazes through a host of essential cuts from the esteemed Beatport elite, including Nari and Milani’s ‘Atom’ and Dirty South’s take on Miike Snow’s ‘Devil’s Work’.
With forthcoming remix duties for Axtone and Deadmau5 ‘The Veldt‘ as well as further collaborative work alongside Sebastian Ingrosso, his May 2012 mix hits all the right energy levels in a positive notion to the buzz that lies ahead for this distinct Electro warrior.
01. Alex Metric – Rave Weapon White
02. Mat Zo feat. Linnea Schossow – The Sky Anjunabeats
03. Moby – After (Tommy Trash Remix) Little Idiot
04. Swedish House Mafia vs. Knife Party – Antidote (Tommy Trash Remix) EMI
05. Miike Snow – Devil’s Work (Dirty South Remix) Phazing
06. Congorock – Agarta Ultra
07. Lazy Rich – Breakfast Of Champions Big Fish
08. Pnau – Unite Us (Tommy Trash Remix) Ministry of Sound w/ MGMT – Kids Columbia
09. Nari & Milani – Atom Size
10. Mat Zo – Bipolar Anjunabeats
11. Julian Jordan & TV Noise – Oxford Spinnin
12. Galantis – Tank Robotberget
13. Zedd – Shotgun Owsla
14. Wolfmother – Woman (MSTRKRFT Remix) Island